Sunday, April 29, 2012

We had our doctor appointment last Friday and everything went well. The doctor measured my belly and we heard our baby girl's heartbeat, which was amazing! I can't believe I'm going to be 26 weeks tomorrow as I'm almost done with 2nd trimester, crazy! Baby girl is movin and groovin as I feel her every day now. It's a very weird but exciting experience. We're getting very excited to see her!!!

Since I posted last we have put our house up for sale. We had a few lookers but nothing has stuck yet.

My next doctors appointment is on May 18th where we'll get a last ultrasound. They will also take a test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I need to have an orange cocktail (my way of making it sound fun) which will let them know one way or the other. Signing off until then :)

1 comment: