Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well, we had our doctor appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat! How amazing! We also found out that it doesn't have down syndrome. This test was taken about a month ago so it was great to hear those results as well. The other news we received is my doctor moved my due date up 8 days!!! She said with how big the baby is already in the ultrasound from a month ago, she's moving me up. So, I skipped a week! I'm sure every pregnant woman would want to hear that :) I'm now due August 6th.

I'm finally off my nausea medication which is amazing...but I got sick at the same time. I had a sore throat last Tuesday and it got really bad Wednesday; sore throat, headache and cough. My OB doctor told me to take Tylenol Cold for the sore throat and Mucinex to break up the mucus. This should clear things up. I had the worst weekend ever!!! My ears were throbbing with a sore throat and cough. I called the nurse direct on Saturday and she said if it's an ear infection it'll go away in 2-3 days. Well, today is day 4 and I still had ear throbbing. I went into my normal doctor and it turns out I have an ear infection (possibly double as both ears had been killing me). I'm now on amoxicillan so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon! Talk about a nightmare...I want myself and baby to be healthy not constantly taking medication, which it feels like I've been doing.

My next doctors appointment is on March 23rd where we'll find out the sex of the baby - 20 weeks already!

No comments:

Post a Comment